About Mrs. McMillin
I am going to bullet the high points of "All About Me"
- Born and raised in Ridgecrest, California
- Graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with a degree in Applied Learning and Development and Special Education
- Taught 2 years in Austin after graduating
- Moved to Fremont, California where I taught for 8 years.
- Received my graduate degree in Special Education from San Jose State University in California
- Have 3 beautiful children: Ian ( 9 years old-entering 4th Grade) and Finn and Lydia (twins- 7 years old-entering 1st)
- Married to a wonderful husband and father-Patrick
- Avid UT football fan--attended the two Rose Bowls in Pasadena
- Love, Love, Love teaching!
- This is my 16th year teaching.
- Did I mention I love being a Longhorn? I bleed burnt orange!